Online Electronic Coggins/EIA Testing and Health Certificates
Electronic Coggins - through GlobalVetLink, a Federal & State-Approved Certification System
Carbon copy paper forms are now a thing of the past. GlobalVetLINK offers EquusLINK, an intuitive online solution that enables animal health practitioners to quickly and accurately create professional health documents. Practitioners and their clients have complete accessibility to their records through GlobalVetLINK’s secure, online software system. GVL also provides a Diagnostic Laboratory System with real-time connectivity between submitting veterinarians and laboratories—saving money and improving accuracy, legibility and customer service.
- Create online Equine Infectious Anemia (EIA) Certificates, HealthLINK Electronic Certificates of Veterinary Inspection (eCVI) Certificates and GoPass® Digital Equine 6-month Passports on one convenient system
- Produces real-time professional looking documents with digital photos for accurate identification so no more hand drawn illustrations!
- Instantly reports lab test results as well as animal imports and exports for each state, fulfilling requirements for interstate movement
- Secure & confidential storage of certificates and owner data
- Meets FDA and USDA regulation requirements and is accepted by all 50 states
Log Onto GVL’s sister-site (http://www.MyVetLINK.com) to download your official certificates at your convenience. If you have questions, contact our office and we will help you with the process.
Once on the website please follow the below instructions:
- Click on ”Sign up” in the upper right-hand corner.
- Click “Accept” to accept the terms and conditions of using GlobalVetLINK’s site.
- Enter your email address in the search field. Click on register. When your email address has been confirmed you will see a temporary password in red, and a message will be sent to your email address. Leave the window with the password open, then go to your email for the link to input the temporary password.
- When you receive the email from GlobalVetLink, click on the link that is provided in the email. (The link is valid for 30 minutes. If the link expires repeat the above steps.). When you click the link you will be prompted to enter the password you were given. Copy and paste the password into the box.
- At the prompts, setup a new user name and password. Use these to login to GlobalVetLINK in the future. Your new password must be at least 7 characters long and include a number, a letter, and a special character (ex.!, @, &, *, $).
- Wisconsin Equine must have your email address on file in order for this feature to work, this email address must be the email you use to register
- You must use either Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer to use MyVetLINK
- For easiest and best results, copy and paste the provided password into the field when prompted from the email link
- To learn more about using MyVetLINK, watch GVL’s segment on HorseTalkLive by going to http://bit.ly/KmYW0w
For more information, please contact our office at 262-569-1550 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.